Are All Dance Studios the Same?
Here's why StarStruck Dance Studio is the Right Choice.
- Small Class Sizes – Maximum 12 per class for ages 3-5 and a maximum of 15 per class for ages 6 and up.
- Studios’ equipped with Marley and wooden dance floors.
- Choice of more than 1 teacher for each dance type to fit your child's personality and learning style.
- Mirrors that start at floor level so that dancers can see their feet from any place on the dance floor.
- Glass observation windows for both dance studios.
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours, every day.
- Highly skilled, well qualified, and friendly teachers.
- Private lessons & community special event performances offered.
- A wide variety of classes and levels to choose from.
- Instruction available for children as young as 3 through to adults.
- Two dance showcases to perform in. (December talent showcase / June Grand recital)
- Awesome competitive team performance opportunities and program for ages 3-18.
About the Director
Shannon Lamoreux has an extensive years background in dance and cheer which includes performing,coaching, competition judging, and choreographing. Currently the Yucca Valley Heat Dance Team Coach, she holds 2 national titles with her team. She has choreographed elementary through college teams, including many All-Star teams in several states.
Shannon has been a UCA Head Instructor, Nationwide Cheerleading Instructor, 5 year member & Captain University of Pittsburgh Cheerleading, and a 5 year dancer on the Pitt dance team. She is also a history teacher and cheerleading coach at Yucca Valley High School. She is well qualified to help you reach your goals.